|BACK TO MAIN PAGE|
Kandiyohi County Park Policies
Kandiyohi County Park 5
12381 North Shore Drive Spicer, MN 56288
CHECK IN TIME: 4:00PM CHECK OUT TIME: 2:00PM
REGISTRATION AND FEES
Daily Camping Fee $22.55
Electric & Sewer $9.25
Total Fee $31.80
30 Day Continuous Rate: $842.00
Memorial Date to Labor Day Rate: $2,287.00
* One vehicle per campsite at no charge. *Please lock all valuables in your car at night.*
* Extra vehicles shall be charged $3.00 per day including vehicles driven to the campsite by visitors.
* Extra vehicles and visitor parking in overflow parking lot & visitor parking lot at no charge.
* All boats are to be parked in the overflow parking lot or Park 5 beach parking lot.
No boats are to be at the campsite. Boats are NOT able to park in the boat access overnight they may be ticketed.
* Reservations can be made for 7 days or more the first Saturday following the January 1st holiday. Payment must be made
in full within 10 days of the reservation.
* Reservation for seasonal campers (30 plus days who have stayed at that particular park from the past season) will be
given priority signup the first Saturday following Jan1st thru Jan. 31st. Phone reservations only. After that it will be on
a first come first serve basis for all campers. Park Managers have the discretion to place campers where they deem
appropriate to meet the needs of the campers and camp sites.
* There are no refunds for cancellation.
CAMPING AT KANDIYOHI COUNTY PARKS
* The camping permit will be filled out at the time of entry. No refunds after permit is signed by camper.
* Visitors will be instructed to park vehicles in the overflow parking lot or visitor parking and NOT at the
* ONE family camping unit (camper or tent) allowed per registration permit.
* Generators are not allowed when electricity is provided.
* Management reserves the right to refuse business to anyone.
* Dogs with aggressive or vicious tendencies are not allowed in Kandiyohi County Parks nor are wild or exotic animals including,
without limitation, bear, wolves, lions, cougars, bobcats or other large carnivores. Persons with such animals will be required to
remove the animal immediately. Failure to do so will result in loss of all park privileges. Any person not leaving upon demand of the
park manager will be considered a trespasser.
* A $30.00 registration fee is required at the time of reservation.
* Incase of bad weather, the Sheriffs Department will sound the Civil Defense Siren with in the Park. Go
immediately to the Showers & Restrooms which are the Storm Shelters.
* Please be considerate of campers in the park and quiet your campsite at 11pm.
* Children are to remain at their campsite at that time.
* The beach is closed at 10:30pm. Boat Access should only be used for putting boats in & out of the water
after 10:30, not a hang out.
* Watch for children who are constantly on the move, obey the speed limit of 10mph.
* The gate at the entrance of the Park closes each night at 10:30pm. Visitors should be gone by 10:30pm. If you return after
10:30pm you should park in the overflow parking.
* No firewood can be transported into Kandiyohi County Parks unless its sold by a DNR approved dealer and you must have
the certificate to prove so.